The ARIPO Academy has the following training facilities:
The ARIPO Auditorium
The ARIPO state-of-the-art auditorium has a seating capacity of 150 people and is acoustic and sound engineered to function as a broadcast centre that enables live presentations and discussions through large flat screen monitors
The auditorium, the first of its kind in Harare, has:
- 3rd Generation Confidea® conference system which features, focused intelligent audio visual equipment, state-of-the-art Quad-Band wireless technologies, fault-tolerant error correcting protocols and advanced encryption algorithms
- Equipment allows moderated discussion, simultaneous interpretation and electronic voting
- 3 x 60inch LED monitors
- 3 interpretation booths
- Fully air-conditioned
- Individual charging ports
- Wheel chair access
- Spacious and comfortable seats
Jeremiah Herbet Ntabgoba Conference Room
The conference room, named after the first Director General of ARIPO, has a seating capacity of 50 people. It is equipped with the following:
- State-of-the-art digital projector
- High speed wireless audio system
- Interpretation booth
- 50 inch LED Screen
- Desk microphone
- Presentation rostrum and;
- Control room.
Ulrich Walter Uchtenhagen Training Room
The training room is named after Dr Ulrich Walter Uchtenhagen, a Swiss National and a WIPO consultant, for his tremendous contribution to the establishment of Collective Management Societies and his endeavours to strengthen Copyright and Related Rights in ARIPO member states and Africa as a whole.
The Training Room has 25 computer workstations, a multimedia digital projector, a projection screen, instructor’s workstation and WiFi connection.
Anderson Ray Zikonda Library
The Library, named after the second Director General of ARIPO, Advocate A.R. Zikonda serves as an Intellectual Property Information Centre for the public.